Can you we grow out of mourning?
Every test of life makes us stronger. Is it the same with mourning?
Every crisis, and grief is a terrible personal crisis, leads us to discover others and to discover ourselves. We begin by reacting, to face the test and then the path of mourning continues and brings us to appeasement. Especially when it comes to the loss of parents, which even painful, even traumatic, is of the order of human things. We grow up, we mature, we lose some illusions about ourselves, about others. We become adults, a little more wounded, a little wiser.
- It's so hard to accept the death of a loved one ...
- When you lose your parents very young ...
- Why do not we sometimes get to to Greive?
- Is psychotherapy necessary to mourn?
- How can one know when one has mourned?